7.05.2012

Human Nature Lipstick First Kiss

As I haven't been posting a beauty-related post a lot lately, here's my review of my new lipstick from Human Nature.
100% Natural Hydrating Mineral Lipstick in First Kiss
I have never emptied a lipstick before. I just emptied my fave shade HHN Pink Skies,  feels amazing, i love that the shade suits me.
Honestly, I think that Human Nature did a fantastic job with the packaging and pricing of their makeup range :)


I've tried their Pink Skies and Earth Angel lipsticks. My favorite of the two of course is Pink Skies.  Sadly they discontinued this shade... but then I have a reason to try a new shade which is called First Kiss. Based on the description, it is a pinkish-mauve shade. For more info, check out HHN website


On my lips:


Because I have pigmented lips, the color didn't come out noticeably. Not that flashy (so for me this shade is great for everyday use), only a bit of lovely purplish shade is noticeable but its gloss will add glow to your face :)







I got this First Kiss shade for only Php130+ because it's on sale last May plus my discounts. Btw, HHN have a sale so I took advantage of that and included again a lipstick on my recent orders. I'll be trying out Sweet Nectar. From SRP of Php225 down to Php175 and I still have discounts, yey \m/



-=jewel=-

PS: If you haven't tried Human Nature's product yet, here's a discount voucher you can use online or in any store branch :) Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...