1.03.2013

New Year 2013


 first time for my father and titos to try cooking lechon at home
12 kinds of fruits, macaroni salad, we also had pancit bihon and buko salad that night

my bro bought some fireworks
I told him not to buy fireworks/firecrackers anymore, bec. of the poor birds,
and his face went "wut r u talking about" :/
the Torotot I bought (2 years ago?), and my mom's traditional "throwing of coins"


I placed our puppies inside my bro's room and looked after them during the loud midnight :)
cuteness!
I hope you all had fun celebrating the eve of 2013.
Happy New Year!

-=jewel=-

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I'll be sending you your very belated prize when I get back from Bicol! Apologies once again!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dearie no need for apologies naman, it's ok, I won 2x na nga from ur blog hehe happy new year!

      Delete
  2. sobrang cuteness ng puppies and i miss having one, mine were all big na kase and i miss days when i can carry them around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly, we gave them away :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...