10.31.2013

Healthy Inspiration: October Eats and Discoveries

a round-up of my eats and discoveries :)


I bought this malunggay pancit canton in Echo Store, Podium


Turned this into:

spanish sardines, olives, malunggay noodles :)

black rice is now a part of my diet
lettuce, carrots, black rice

I also tried to include legumes
my "Taco in a bowl" Lentils, tomatoes, olives, onion

Just plain bold pinto beans with lettuce


I bought some garlic bits and sprinkled it on almost any food ;p
Turmeric lugaw with Egg

radish, carrots, broccoli


Organic chicken, spinach, rice with turmeric


I discovered Malagos :)
Champorado (using Malagos Unsweetened Chocolate)
I'll do a separate post about Malagos :)


I also snacked on carrots at around 9PM almost everyday this month. Sometimes I include yogurt.
yogurt and carrots


and discovered a way to bring excitement to a plain boring oats
oats, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, honey and chocolate :) 

Have a great weekend!

In case you missed my previous healthy inspiration blog posts, click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...