3.03.2014

Healthy Inspiration: February Healthy Eats



I wrote in my previous healthy inspiration blog post that I might be preparing soups for this month. But what I crave every cold morning of February was just a light meal  = a cup of coffee and toasted bread or pancakes.

My pancakes recipe consist only of just rye flour (from HealthyOptions), eggs, coco sugar and olive oil. One time I added matcha powder that was given to me. Imagine the many possibilities of adding matcha powder on cookies and bread hmmmmm.....


topped with flax seeds

I also enjoyed a lot of green smoothies - apples + lettuce. (making up for a lazy breakfast)




I always prepare my favorite adobong broccolli and also tried to adobo some ampalaya and labanos lolz
 Partnered with black rice.


in fairness masarap ang adobong labanos :)

Then maybe because of extending bedtime in the morning, I came up with the idea of boiling a batch of squash and add it to any meal as a side dish so I can still have a quick, easy, light and healthy lunch or dinner.





When I went to Laguna one weekend, I finally had some real nice home cooked meals :)



and also my father boiled some rootcrops for merienda



Nothing fancy, just nutritious food

My recent purchase at Sugarleaf, now I know where to buy organic eggs.
Actually same price in the mall but they are large in size  Php 150 for 15pcs :)




a very nice quote I found online :)

via

Stay healthy!

-=jewel=-





1 comment:

  1. tinola! i love tinola! and i could live like everyday having it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...