1.09.2012

My 26th Birthday

We had a simple  yet lovely celebration at home =D 
Mocha Cake, Pancit Lucban, Chooks To Go (hope to update this when I got the pics from mom)
Thanks mom for the gift, my wishlist #2!
Later that afternoon, mike and I dine at Kogi Bulgogi, braved some spiciness lolz (my next post) 




Tried Caprice Milk Tea at Eastwood Cinema, it's good =D 




then we watched Sherlock Holmes 2! =D Last friday, I repeatedly watched the UK Sherlock Season 2 series, I super love it. Sherlock overload!


JAW DROPPING Movie FTW!!!  I love the slow-mo pursuit scene!
Thanks to my hon for the treat!


And lastly watched the latest One Piece episode when we got home =) 


Thanks everyone for the greetings especially FB friends. I'm not into facebooking lately. It's really heartwarming that near and far far away friends still take time to greet. ^_^

Happy gal ^_^  Thank God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...